AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Scientist
As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with the mobile & web product team. You will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile & web applications.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile & web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile & web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes & trends.
- Deliverables includes wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
- Strong visual design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability with a strong portfolio to deliver high quality designs.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.