We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development