• Organize, shoot and edit video content for promotions and marketing campaigns.
• Work with the internal media team to plan and organize campaigns and creative videos.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the video storylines and video creation purpose.
• Ability to create supporting video graphics such as animations, title graphics, and lower thirds.
• Do photoshoots for social media, digital, website, and print materials.
• Be able to set up equipment such as wireless mic, green screen, and lighting.
• Ability to operate different editing systems and equipment needed for video media and effects.
• Knowledge of video editing to include preselected music, sound clips, interviews and other important aspects of the project.
• Establish correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client’s preferences and specifications.
• Gather and transfer all types of media into editing software and improve video and sound quality through multiple software. Requirement
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum of 1 year experience working as a video editor.
• Professional level skill of video/audio editing software and programs.
• Skilled in creating concept boards and visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
• Ability to work well with other creative individuals to supply customers with top- notch finalized products.
• Proficiency in After Effects and Adobe Premier and knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator would be an add on benefit.
• Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
• Working knowledge of digital platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
Switch (Pvt) Ltd is a value added reseller company which offers products and customized solutions geared towards the highly competitive and rapidly growing mobile and consumer markets. rnrnSwitch (Pvt) Ltd provides SMS based advertising and marketing solutions. It also specializes in customized cust ...Read More