We are looking for Female Customer Service Representatives, to handle all our incoming clients, in order to give them an excellent customer service and solve all their issues that they might be facing with out products and services.
The key role that the Customer Service Representative will be playing is as follows:
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents,
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organisation is providing;
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that our organisation provides;
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department;
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Learning about our organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
If you think you are eligibile for this role, please forward your CV with a Current photograph.