ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Work directly via telephone, to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Educate customers on product offerings and services, explain pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follow up with customer via telephone following initial sales contact.
- Identify customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
- Consistently meet departmental sales goals
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to handle multi-task assignments
- Computer literate
- Follow up with customer(s) to assure they received services offered and customer is satisfied
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer Literate
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a High School (F,A/FSc/A’Levels)
- 2 or more years’ experience of Telesales , retail or call center in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Sales experience in Charter Spectrum and DTV Campaign is required
WORK SCHEDULE: This position is a standard full-time role and during select times individual will be asked to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.