Responsible for managing Compliance and Quality Management, and driving continuous improvement in the Company
by bringing the Organization’s Quality Management System (QMS), and Information Security Management System
(ISMS), as per defined international standards. This position will also support EVP and SEVPs office with respect to all managerial / supporting tasks inside and outside office premises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected/KPI
1. Promoting the value of quality management and information security, and leading process improvement
initiatives in the Company.
2. Liaisons with relevant processes (such as Physical Security/Facilities, Risk Management, IT, Operations, HR and
Quality) as per requirement, on ISMS and QMS matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security
risks and control technologies through continuous improvement.
3. Assuring linkage between projects, business and customer priorities using process improvement tools and
4. Involve in the design, implementation, operations and maintenance of ISMS based on the ISO/IEC 27000 & ISO
9001 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001 & ISO 9001.
5. Serve as a facilitator for quality management and information security management, for example, offering
internal management consultancy advice and practical assistance on information security risk and control
matters throughout the organization, and promoting the commercial advantages of management of security
risks more efficiently and effectively.
6. Involves in the preparation and authorizes the implementation of necessary information security policies, quality
management processes, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with QMS and ISMS Committee.
7. Involves in the design and operation related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure
compliance, both with internal security policies etc., and applicable laws and regulations.
8. Involves in suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities. 9. Internal and external audit working & nonconformance reporting and follow up activities with respect to
international standards (ISO 9001 & ISO 27001).
10. Assisting team members in conducting floor audits and portal adaptability audits.
11. Prepare management dashboard on weekly / monthly basis
12. Involves in suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities
13. Ensure to conduct all the internal audit activities on time, like floor audit, IVR audit, DVR audit, portal audit, etc.
14. Serve as a facilitator between the external audit team and internal departments for smooth execution of audit
and also for closure of all the audit findings
15. Will be responsible for Ad-hoc tasks with respect to compliance and audit within company.
16. Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company for e.g. ISMS, HIPPA etc.
17. To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Values, Ethics and Professionalism
- Demonstrating professional integrity by modeling Sybrid’s values and ethical standards.
- Adhering to code of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrating initiative, consistency, transparency, personal accountability and reliability to meet work demands according to the highest standards.
- Demonstrating the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all business and personal transactions. Demonstrating resilience, drive, commitment to results and responsibility for own actions
- Showing persistence, perseverance, and determination.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility in overcoming challenging situations.
- Showing resolve in searching for alternative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrating endurance and tolerance when dealing with dilemmas
- Maintaining focus on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments
- Proactively seeking performance feedback and identifies approaches to improve own and others’ performance and learning.
- Taking personal responsibility to grow and change.
- Supporting opportunities for positive change and actively looks for ways to improve what they do.
- Consistently coaching and developing team members by articulating key expectations, identifying strengths and development needs and provide ongoing support to maximize performance