This job entails customer interaction in an inbound contact center environment. CSE is required to ensure highest standards of customer service by answering calls made by the customers for seeking information, order placement and logging complaints or/ and giving instruction. As contact center is a 24/7 environment the CSE is required to be flexible in terms of working hours and days.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected/KPI
- Responsible for meeting all targets/KPI’s on daily bases as set by the Department.
- A strict adherence to shift and break schedule as communicated by the operations department.
- A strict compliance to company/divisional policies, plans and strategies to achieve company/divisional goals along with complete understanding of Code of Conduct.
- Answer telephones and record orders with 100% accuracy.
- Convey orders to restaurants for accurate and prompt delivery.
- Make customer call backs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include weekends and holidays
- Using problem-solving skills to handle difficult or irate clients.
- Suggesting alternatives to resolve customer’s complaints on priority basis. Bring awareness among customers by educating them about promotions and services.
- He/she will be responsible to ensure his /her duty adherence as per roster.
- Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them.
- Regularly attending Pre-shifts, trainings and coaching sessions conducted by Service Quality and supervisors/Team leaders.
- Conveying customer’s feedback and suggestions to the supervisor in order to offer services exceed customer expectations.
- Taking immediate measures to resolve customer’s problem keeping company policies in view.
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company e.g. ISMS, HIPPA etc.
- To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Values, Ethics and Professionalism
- Demonstrating professional integrity by modeling Sybrid’s values and ethical standards.
- Adhering to code of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrating initiative, consistency, transparency, personal accountability and reliability to meet work demands according to the highest standards.
- Demonstrating the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all business and personal transactions.
- Demonstrating resilience, drive, commitment to results and responsibility for own actions
- Showing persistence, perseverance, and determination.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility in overcoming challenging situations.
- Showing resolve in searching for alternative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrating endurance and tolerance when dealing with dilemmas
Maintaining focus on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments
- Proactively seeking performance feedback and identifies approaches to improve own and others performance and learning.
- Taking personal responsibility to grow and change.
- Supporting opportunities for positive change and actively looks for ways to improve what they do.
- Consistently coaching and developing team members by articulating key expectations, identifying strengths and development needs and provide ongoing support to maximize performance.