Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected/KPI
1. Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
2. Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
3. Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the Community.
- Handling day to day queries / requests / issues of employees
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company for e.g.: ISMS, HIPPA etc
- To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Values, Ethics and Professionalism
- Demonstrating professional integrity by modeling Sybrid’s values and ethical standards.
- Adhering to code of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrating initiative, consistency, transparency, personal accountability and reliability to meet work demands according to the highest standards.
- Demonstrating the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all business and personal transactions.
- Demonstrating resilience, drive, commitment to results and responsibility for own actions
- Showing persistence, perseverance, and determination.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility in overcoming challenging situations.
- Showing resolve in searching for alternative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrating endurance and tolerance when dealing with dilemmas
- Maintaining focus on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments
- Proactively seeking performance feedback and identifies approaches to improve own and others performance and learning.
- Taking personal responsibility to grow and change.
- Supporting opportunities for positive change and actively looks for ways to improve what they do.
- Consistently coaching and developing team members by articulating key expectations, identifying strengths and development needs and provide ongoing support to maximize performance.