This job entails customer interaction in an inbound & outbound contact centre environment. TSE is required to ensure the highest standards of customer service by providing customer support to customers on call.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected:
- Responsible for meeting all targets/KPI’s on a daily basis as set by the Department.
- A strict adherence to shift and break schedule as communicated by the operations department.
- Strict compliance with company/divisional policies, plans, and strategies to achieve company/divisional goals along with complete understanding of Code of Conduct.
- Answer telephones and Provide customer services with 100% accuracy.
- Make customer callbacks
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include weekends and holidays
- Using problem-solving skills to handle difficult or irate clients.
- Suggesting alternatives to resolve customer’s complaints on a priority basis.
- Bring awareness among customers by educating them about promotions and services.
- He/she will be responsible to ensure his /her duty adherence as per roster.
- Learning about an organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them.
- Regularly attending Pre-shifts, training, and coaching sessions conducted by Service Quality and supervisors/Team leaders.
- Conveying customer’s feedback and suggestions to the supervisor, in order to offer services, exceed customer expectations.
- Taking immediate measures to resolve the customer’s problem keeping company policies in view.
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company e.g. ISMS, HIPPA, etc
Competencies and Critical Success Factors :
- Applying an understanding of key legal precedents, policies, and practices to protect the interests of the organization and individual employees
- Researching and understanding client business operations and agenda
- Identifying and articulating project drivers, strategic fit and commercial benefits with client
- Responding to customer’s needs in a manner that provides added value and generates significant customer satisfaction
- Building strong relationships with customer, focusing on the impact and result for the customer and responding positively to feedback
- Helping to identify technology needs and mobilizing technologies that provide easy access to services and methods for enhancing learning and personal productivity
Conceptualization and Problem Solving
- Supporting recommendations by objective facts and research
- Taking into account logic, facts, resources, constraints, and organizational goals when weighing matters
- Employing structured approaches to generate ideas, evaluate and select options
- Proficiency in developing and evaluating options and alternative courses of action
Communication and Presentation
- Demonstrating good oral and written communication skills
- Using a range of techniques and approaches to convey thoughts and ideas in a range of situations
- Well presented (Good personal hygiene, dressing appropriately, etc.)
- Demonstrating confidence and assertiveness in an interpersonal manner
- Communicating appropriately via nonverbal behavior (i.e. eye contact, etc.)
- Demonstrating a conceptual and practical understanding of approaches and tools to help organize groups, units (teams, functions, divisions, regions, subsidiaries ) capture, share and exploit knowledge to support achieving objectives
- Developing and implementing strategies for maximizing the collaboration of non-co-related workgroups.
Assessment and Measurement Skills
- Demonstrating the ability to determine key needs, diagnose and address problems, identify key metrics, and accurately monitor the progress of important initiatives and activities.
- Maintaining the focus on a fair and empowering work environment for all employees.
Up to -3,500/month
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual
Salary: Rs23,000.00 to Rs27,000.00 /month