We are seeking experienced QAEs to work with one or more of our engineering teams. This is an opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and skilled team, which works on the cutting-edge technology and invents the future of payment solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exposure to software delivery processes and translate specs into scenarios, assuring maximum test coverage.
- Design, document, develop and execute automation test cases, supplemented by manual test cases as necessary.
- Evaluating and understand current state of testing and driving change to increase test automation and improve our overall testing practices.
- Overseeing and directing the test development processes including designs, reviews, implementations, and test execution.
- Continuously improving testing methodology, best practices, and standards to provide consistent testing across products.
- Working closely with infra teams to build and maintain testing infrastructure and tooling periodically reviewing how our test strategy aligns with the latest technology.
- Clearly log, track, and communicate the issues.
- Perform Functional, Regression and Acceptance tests
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Experience in automation testing using Java, Cucumber, Selenium framework and API's.
- Excellent Linux skills are required
- Java experience is required
- Cucumber and Zephyr experience is required.
- Experience in Continuous Integration is plus
- Experience on JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, and GIT is plus.