We require a Web Developer for a US based company.
· Website designing, building and maintaining.
· Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
· Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
· Directing or performing Website updates.
· Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
· Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
· Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
· Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
· Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
· Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements