SYSOPS is looking for SEO/SMO experts who have good understanding of complete SEO & SMO process, able to respond to Google's updates and experienced in creating, maintaining and executing workable strategy against target keywords using effective technologies and applications.
Candidates must have proven experience and expertise in execution of SEO/SMO projects of different scales.
The individual will be responsible to manage SEO & SMO campaigns of international clients which would include management of different SEO/SMO processes like On / Off Page Optimization, Link Building & Backlink related tasks, Directory Submission, Forum Posting & Management, Blogs and Article Writing & Submission, Website Performance & Keywords, Social Bookmarking, Social Media Marketing including Facebook, Reddit & Twitter Management and other e-marketing supporting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stategize, manage and execute implementation of SEO/SEM/SMO/SMM/PPC campaigns
- Work with marketing director to design, build, and coordinate a wide mix of digital marketing campaigns and activities: SEO, paid search campaigns, social networks, blogs, etc.
- Develop high converting landing page and manage versioned landing page development to drive maximum conversion and ROI.
- Optimisation of site content, find content gaps and strategically build internal and external links.
- Manage and optimize Clients use of social media accounts including twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, SlideShare & other Forum etc.
- Develop, implement, manage and analyse new and alternative social media strategies using social media techniques and practices, and make recommendations for optimum visibility and traffic across the clients corporate brand and products.
- Monitor and provide traffic, conversion, & ranking analysis, competitive analysis and search behaviour research
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor and keep pace with the ever-changing world of search engines to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms, and maximize clients presence.
The ideal candidate should have :-
- Bachelor's Degree or related & proven work experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years of integrated web marketing campaign experience
- Strong knowledge of current online marketing concepts, strategy best practice
- Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Facebook Ad Marketing & Twitter campaigns experience
- Experience in SEO and Social Media e-commerce and budgeting.
- Ability to establish clear priorities and bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Blockchain, PHP, Word Press, Magento & Joomla experience is a plus
- Good Team player
- SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, PPC, Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Analysis, Link Building, Local Listing, Forum Posting
- Directory Submission, Social Book Marking
- Article Submission
- Blogs and article writing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Optimisation