SysTellex Inc. is looking for a Content Writer and Project Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Marketing team. You will be responsible for support with SEO, developing content calendars, writing content and copy, monitoring configuring and launching ad campaigns, analyzing and optimizing ads for conversions, click-throughs, impressions, and other campaign goals, and measuring the performance of our paid advertising and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing and data analysis and is excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives. You are equal parts technical and creative — you’re excited about planning, organizing, and tracking campaigns as well as thinking creatively to write and refine compelling advertising copy. You have worked in a start-up environment or you’re excited by a fast-paced organization. You’re a motivated team player with a willingness to learn new applications and tactics.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PORTFOLIO ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME. RESUMES WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
A SUCCESSFUL CONTENT WRITER AND PROJECT COORDINATOR HAVING:
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in content writing including blogs and articles.
• Proficient in spoken and written English language as you will coordinate with our international clients.
• Coordinate and manage help track progress, and metrics of current projects, measure performance through project tracking to ensure that release criteria are being properly met.
• Assist in the approval of final acceptance of project from key clients.
• Knowledge of and experience in search engine marketing SEO.
• Excellent copywriting skills for digital channels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Goal-oriented with the ability to link client goals to campaign organization and execution. Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients.
• Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficient with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently – once you’re clear on the task at hand, you can own and run with it.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.