Technical Delivery Leads oversee a team of personnel focused on software development, product releases, and engineering tasks.
They also evaluate their team's work processes, quality delivery and implement best practices.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze, lead and resolve technical and application problems.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of Experience in .NET Core.
- Experienced in Azure and developing Micro services.
- Manage and lead a team of .NET Core Developers.
- Designing application architecture.
- Taking ownership of an application and/or solution.
- Planning and executing technical application details.
- Knowledge of Retail and E-commerce best practices and industry terms will be preferred.
- Experience in working in Agile mode.
- Should be able to work with the offshore and onsite dev team.
- Roll-out experience at Global level.