Assistant Manager Operations (Customer Excellence) of Inter-Company Business Units at Systems Limited serves customers by planning and implementing department strategies and operations; improving systems and processes while managing staff.
• Design, optimize, lead/run a technology-led contact centre operations; team size of 60+ resources servicing multi-service projects.
• Key responsible for a managed service eCom Contact Center/CX Operations
• Ensure expected service delivery as per the SLAs set forth.
• Ensure smooth service operations and drive operational excellence in collaboration with internal and external teams/Stake-holders
• Liaison with Internal competencies i.e. eCom Dev & Support, BI, UI/UX, Application, Integration, System & App Support, VOIP and Infra to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
• In-depth, day to day contact centre real-time management.
• Design and enhance customer experience journeys.
• Develop, design and manage operational, performance, and quality reports, Insights & Analytics
• Help management with actionable insights to achieve the business
Routine Contact Center Assignments:
• Team Management
• Ensuring SLAs + KPIs and balanced score benchmarks across all the support channels i.e. Voice, email, chat, social and web.
• Coordination with Internal team i.e. eCom, UI/UX, BI, RPA and others.
• Progress and Performance Status updates.
• Ensuring day to day Productivity targets and utilization of resources across all the channels i.e. Voice, Email, Chat, Social.
• SLAs, Quality & Compliance Management.
• Ensuring Daily, weekly and Monthly Performance & Productivity targets.
• Ensuring Response, Resolution and Escalation Management targets
Systems Limited was established in 1977 as Pakistan's premier software house and technology based solution provider. Since its inception, it has grown and progressed to be at the center stage of information and technology, providing effective computing strategies and solutions to Private and Govern ...Read More