1. Inspect Campus buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs of furniture
2. Repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
3. Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace.
4. Build furniture as per provided sample / design
5. Operate and maintain carpentry tools and equipment
6. Keep daily log of tasks
7. Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule
8. Cut timber /Formica Sheet to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit.
9. Match materials for color, grain, and texture, giving attention to knots and other features of the wood.
10. USE Masonite, Formica, and vinyl surfacing materials for build new furniture.
11. Estimate the amounts, types, and costs of needed materials.
12. Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in campus, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
13. To maintain proper inventory of wooden items which are received and installed as and when required.