- To support Institutional Research Officer in preparation of Self Assessment Reports.
- Prepares and assists in all aspects of Self-Assessment reports of academic programs following the HEC’s guidelines.
- Prepares and assists in producing high quality publications for SZABIST, such as, Annual Reports, Research and Development Reports, Course Catalogue, Student Handbook, etc.
- Prepares and assists in preparing research studies on various aspects of the academic and non-academic operations of SZABIST to help inform policy formulation.
- Prepares and assists descriptive briefs, analytical notes, and articles about various operations of SZABIST.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Specific Job-related Skills Required
1. Communication Skills both written and verbal
2. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
3. Ability and desire to learn new ideas and methodologies.
Specific Job-related Traits & Behaviors Required
1. Displaying initiative and ability to work independently
2. Working as a team player
3. Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate projects and assignments
4. Work with interest and devotion