Major responsibilities include:
- Fills Visiting Faculty hiring forms, submits it to HR Department, photocopies the documents and maintains record.
- Collects CVs and educational documents of Visiting Faculty and maintains contact list.
- Prints recommendation letters and maintains record of various letters.
- Communicates through phone calls and emails with visiting faculty for schedules, announcements, collection of course files and other requirements.
- Compiles Thesis and arranges Research Symposia twice a year.
Research Projects/IS/Thesis Data Compilation:
- Checks Registration at ZABDESK attendance sheet and makes advisors list along with their groups.
- Collects proposal forms from Thesis Groups, maintains record and allot numbers to each Group.
- Collects progress and meeting records forms, from advisors.
- Sends invitation letters to well known educational institutes for Research Symposium.
- Makes arrangement for Final Presentation.
- Assists in uploading the thesis results; after marked by advisor, external examiner, and Program Manager.
HEC and Other Agencies:
Collects and provides pertinent data required by HEC and others agencies; from relevant departments at SZABIST.
Specific Job-related Skills Required
1. Interpersonal Skills
3. Computer Skills (proficient in using MS-Office)
Specific Job-related Traits & Behaviors Required
3.Cooperativeness & Coordination
4.Self-motivation and Commitment