SZABIST Islamabad is looking to fill one position of Radio Shift Supervisor.
Radio Shift Supervisor will responsible for the
- Operations and activities on an assigned shift.
- Understanding radio transmission including technical and software knowledge.
- Ensure to broadcast transmission on given time
- Should have understanding of Cue sheet, program timing, schedules and can monitor on-air activities under the given rule from PEMRA.
- Operates a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, radio transmitters and receivers, computer equipment and terminals, radio consoles, telephones, recording equipment, telephone, and data communications terminals.
- Maintain the Radio Library / Archives.
- Maintaining all the documental records with internal and external organizations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and timely repairing of the equipment
- Performs miscellaneous clerical work; reports the line manager for equipment repairs timely
- Maintain social media sites and messages for Radio.
- Techniques, operational procedures and methods used in the operation.
- Basic understanding of the principles, operation of equipment and software applications.
- General knowledge of cities, locations of streets and highways, major buildings and geography of County.
SZABIST is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer.