We are looking for a self-motivator, (technical degree or equivalent), who has a passion for producing high-quality work. Experience should defy your years of service in the industry as you will be involved in all aspects of a project life-cycle including scoping, technical advice, construction, and implementation.
Technical skills & Responsibilities:
- Must have extensive hand-on experience of WordPress. (Plugin Development)
- Must have good knowledge of XML, Feeds & Web services
- Object oriented PHP using MVC techniques (e.g. Symfony 2.0, Zend 2.0 )
- Robust CSS/CSS3 experience with Bootstrap or other responsive web design techniques
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Version Management.
- Browser testing and compatibilities
- Experience with major third-party APIs (EG: MailChimp, Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Experience of e-commerce and payment gateways.
- Experience of Cordova (Mobile Apps) will be a big Plus.