1. Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps.
2. Write technical procedures and documentation for the operations.
3. Advise staff on methods of accessing information and to provide in-house training for staff.
4. Develop new systems to respond to the changing needs of the entity
5. Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
6. Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing operation to meet changing user requirements
8. Investigate and resolve functionality related issues and provide first level support.
9. Produce technical documentation for new and existing operations.
10. Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving dispatch issues
11. Manage all work teams including technical, creative, and production, as well external suppliers and contractors
12. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
13. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
15. Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
16. Work closely with Internal Audit Manager to achieve the above