To provide support to the project teams which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· DevOps Work closely with developers to analyze current working practices, and institute DevOps practices to enhance software practices.
· Collaborate on ways to advance concepts such as Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Integration into our various software development initiatives. Develop models to report out on issues/bugs and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, and other Agile teams, into how to resolve these issues.
· Ensure all cross agile team requirements are aligned to ensure all teams are moving in concert with each other in the course of delivering working software to internal customers.
· Conducts hands-on system testing as part of our agile efforts, Supports management of Product Backlog, Sprints, and Epics.
· Host/Facilitate software review -- Participates in frequent software review sessions (e.g. monthly) to make sure the software operates per agreed requirements.
· Set up and troubleshoot AWS environments - Architect and implement cloud-based solutions - Write infrastructure automation scripts and templates, and integrating with DevOps tools
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent - Must have solid experience in production.
· Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
· Experience with Automation Tools for whole agile and SCRUM environment.
· A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Larval /or Ruby)
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
· Participate to the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
· Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
· Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.