Job Description: We are seeking a full stack web engineer (Java) to contribute to the development of the next generation of our customer web experience. As part of an agile team, the senior developer in this role will be responsible for the design, development of new micro services as well as maintenance of the legacy ERP system. You will also actively collaborate with Business and other IT stakeholders to anticipate emergent needs and support business agility.
To provide support to the project teams which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Together with Product-Owners, software architects and data analysts you bring into the market fascinating new IOT products by means of modern technologies in the area of the data analysis and Big Data.
· Code, develop, test, debug, and design new features, micro services and APIs for the Tabeer Projects Backend Systems.
· Maintain Open taps ERP to ensure high performance and high availability
· Making enhancements to various Java and RESTFul service APIs that meets business and auditing requirements
· Follows and executes on CI/CD practices for the product (including meeting code quality matrices, & test automations)
· Interact with various teams and share knowledge effectively with all stakeholders.
· Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance.
· 4+ years of PHP development experience in building frameworks (Zend & Laravel)
· At least 1 Year supervisory experience in an IT Department (Preferred)
· Hands-on working experience with Travel Technology / GDS (Preferable)
· Knowledge of CakePHP/Codeigniter/YII
· Extensive database experience with MySQL & PostgreSQL
· Experience with responsive design, and using fallback techniques to support older browsers
· Experience in automated software testing, Bug fixing, and continue integration by tools i.e Bugzilla, GitHub etc.
· Experience in working with a SCRUM or Agile team
· Strong UX and design sensibilities with attention to detail.
· Experience with developing for APIs and building Web Services
· Advanced skills using Java EE (Java version 8 or later)
Key Skills: PHP, Java Script, JAVA, MySQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, AWS,