To provide support to the project teams which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Own overall end-to-end User Interface Design - from the big picture (owning the overall UI and consistency across an entire product) down to specifics of UI layout for a feature or service flow.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for our customer base.
· Drive the Design Thinking approach across all our go-to-market offerings and continue to evolve our methodologies, frameworks and assets.
- Use Lab to create customer journey map and paint picture of emerging technology offerings
- Working with product teams to properly and creatively convey message of technology offerings
- Scope and plan UX projects, including selection of the most appropriate and up-to-date tools and techniques.
· 1+ Years’ Experience as UI/ UX Engineer.
· User interface implementation, interaction design, user-centered design processes, and a strong knowledge of UX principles and techniques.
· Create mock-ups and UX documentation.
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
· Create custom XAML styles and control templates for custom WPF controls.
· Key Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, UXPin, Bootstrap, Font Awesome , Visual Studio, Blend for VS, Git