We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer having years of experience to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
NOT COMPROMISE WITH QUALITY
- Work on the development project from start to finish.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Remote Work from Home Must have Dedicated and Speedy Internet error free.
- Knowledge of WordPress Core
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Hooks and Filters
- Strong knowledge of Database (MySQL)
- Ability to customize WordPress plugins/themes in code using hooks and filters
- Speed Optimization on Google page speed better to do without plugins if need you can but not too many.
- Experience with the E-commerce WP plugins
- Ability to build a new payment Gateways
- Ability to integrate third-party APIs with the WordPress application
- Experience with WordPress custom design development of themes.