Candidates for first Shift (Day) shall also be considered
· Developing animations from scratch from concept stage.
· Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative.
· Must be able to do 3D illustrations.
· Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations.
· Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
· Using a range of materials, including modeling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolors and acrylics.
· Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images (called the animatic) and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
· Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Light wave, Softimage and Cinema 4D.
· Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals.
· Working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece.
· Working to production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements.
pTAG Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd/p