1. Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
2. Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
3. Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
4. Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory, Meet contractual conditions of performance.
5. Review the work progress on daily basis. Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
6. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
7. Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses. Analyses, manage and mitigate risks.
8. Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
pTaj Corporations is one of country's leading organizations in fuel and food businesses. It started its business back in 1965 from a petroleum service site. Currently, it works with a nationwide and growing network of petroleum service sites and restaurants. Taj works with leading national and i ...Read More