Add products to channel campaigns to make sure the full HPD catalog is available. Using Channel’s daily budgets analyst must pull reports to update cost per click based on viewing and sale metrics. CPC channels consist of Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair and Houzz.
- Submit new products into the channel portals for the sponsored products campaigns.
- Using historical data on like items, and introductory CPC price must be submitted for initial launch.
- Using the channel portal reporting functions, look at historical data to update product CPC.
- Metrics used to update CPC: (Impressions, Clicks, Orders, Sales, Previous CPC).
Channel Budget Audits
- Based on historical data an analyst will need to see when the daily budget should be raised on lowed. This changes are based on the following:
- Inventory on hand
- Active/Discontinued SKU
Competitive Market Salaries and Benefits.