• Prepare, Compound, dispense drugs and other pharmaceutical supplies.
• Review written prescriptions for dose, interactions, assure drugs are dispensed in appropriate manner.
• Check batch #, Expiry date of drugs before dispensing, expiry checks on monthly basis and follow the SOPs.
• Ensure medicinal products are stored appropriately and securely.
• Maintain statistics and appropriate departmental documents and submit reports as required by head of section/ department.
• Participate in training pharmacy Internees on different drug and/ or pharmacy services related topics.
• Counsel patients on the effects, dosage regimen, route of administration of their drug treatments, particularly those who require complex drug therapy.
• Work collaboratively with other health care professionals to devise the most appropriate drug treatment for patients.
• Participate in quality assurance programs.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good knowledge of drugs
• Presentation Skills.
• Strong team player with good time management skills.
• Conflict and stress management.
• Ability to find solutions to problems.
• Organized and methodical mindset