· Planning, executing, monitoring and controlling the mechanical activities undertaken on the sites.
· Coordinating with the HVAC / Mechanical consultant with regards to timely provision of drawings and details for construction.
· Undertaking the mechanical activities as per the Project Execution Schedule, so that the progress and schedule deadline is met.
· Review the design consultant drawings and integrate in the project.
· Meetings with the suppliers to discuss about the timely provision of materials related with the project.
· Bill verification for the contractors which includes the measurement of the piping ducting and other materials / equipment’s / valves installed.
· Coordinating with the Civil team for proper location of cut outs / sleeve for ducts or utilities in the concrete structure (wall or slab) of building.
· Execute the whole project in the cost and time effective manner.
· Check and control that all safety requirements are met on site.
· Operation, maintenance and controlling of central HVAC, water and compressed air system.
· Develop and execute plan for utilities and HVAC system for maintenance.
· Development and implementation of engineering SOP’s.
· Installation and operation of BMS and EMS system.
· Responsible during the area qualification and validation of HVAC system.
· Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.