To generate sales from corporate clients, we require an experienced and energetic person, who has experience and competence in building excellent relationships with potential clients. The incumbent must have excellent communication skills with ability to reach out to potential customers to demonstrate our services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities via networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on offerings
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Education & Experience:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in relevant industry.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for salesSelf-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentationsWell-versed in social media marketing
Functional Area: Marketing
Total Positions: 1 Post
Experience: 1 Year - 4 Years (At least 1-2 years of working experience in relevant industry.)