We are looking for a General Manager to responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Ultimately, you’ll contribute to the growth of the company and, yourself.
General Manager responsibilities include:
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Control budgets and optimize expenses; evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Design month-on-month strategy and set goals for growth
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Prepare regular reports for upper management; Oversee day-to-day operations
- Ensure sale targets are met with respect to the production capacity
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)