The CFO position is accountable for the development of business strategy in consultation with CEO; managing Company's finances including Financial Planning, Management of Financial Risks, Recordkeeping and Financial Reporting. Interlaid with this will be development of a Financial and Operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results in accordance with the policies of the Company and generally accepted accounting principles.
Qualifications and Experience
· Qualified Chartered Accountant
· Background in Big 4 Accounting Firms
· At least 10+ years of Accounting/Finance experience with a proven track record of successfully leading the Finance function of a large organization
· Experience with in Textile industry would be plus point.
Skills and Knowledge
· Should be effective at Strategy Planning as well as proficient technically
· Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff and work under pressure
· Must have exposure on Income Tax, Sales Tax, Customs, Provincial Sales Tax laws, etc.
· Should be self-motivated, energetic and forward thinking, possessing highest standards of integrity and ethics
· Must have highly developed interpersonal, professional and communication skills
TANVEER is an umbrella group for 4 limited liability companies, three of which operate in Pakistan, and 1 which is incorporated in the United States. Our primary concern is Spinning cotton yarn for the Textile Industry. With over 57,000 spindles in two state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, TANVEER ...Read More