· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
· Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
· Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
· Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
· Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
· Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
· Maintain personal file of all employees (H/O).
· Process final Settlement of resigned employee
· Conduct Exit Interview and signing other required documents from departing employee.
· Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
· Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
· Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
· Coordinate with travel agencies for scheduling itineraries & trips.
TANVEER is an umbrella group for 4 limited liability companies, three of which operate in Pakistan, and 1 which is incorporated in the United States. Our primary concern is Spinning cotton yarn for the Textile Industry. With over 57,000 spindles in two state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, TANVEER ...Read More