1. Dusting of first and second floor in the morning.
2. Serving of tea and fruits at 11 Am to Executive Director.
3. If the guests of Executive Director or any other visitor visits, serving of tea and lunch as per the instructions of Executive Director and Admin.
4. Coordinating with head office staff whenever they need something.
5. Serving lunch to the Executive Director at 1 PM.
6. Arranging all files of Executive Director.
7. Maintaining the office of Executive Director Office.
8. Handle reception in the absence of Receptionist & also handle Banking & Various outdoor duties in the absence of dispatcher.
9. Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption.
10. Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
11. Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
12. If admin officer is not available then refueling the cars of CEO’s.
TANVEER is an umbrella group for 4 limited liability companies, three of which operate in Pakistan, and 1 which is incorporated in the United States. Our primary concern is Spinning cotton yarn for the Textile Industry. With over 57,000 spindles in two state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, TANVEER stands alongside some of the finest manufacturers in its league. The culture at TANVEER is defined not in terms of employer/employee, rather as student/teacher; because we aim to learn as much as we can from each other. With over 1200 employees in three different sites, we consider ourselves as diverse an organization as any, and hope this diversity serves as a strength. TANVEER's attitude toward change and new ideas is to take a progressive stand. In a fast-paced business environment, change is inevitable. Our core ideology is to constantly improve ourselves and our company. Since change is the only constant, and there can be no improvement without change, we are aptly aware that we must be quick on our feet. TANVEER is always looking for spirited and determined individuals to join the group and add to our strength.