Teach9 is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Intern. The candidate should have basic knowledge of SEO and link building. The individual will be responsible for managing SEO tasks directed by the Supervisor.
· Work with team members to develop & understand digital marketing strategies
· Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps to ensure that the organization’s website is optimized on leading search engines.
· Assist the Marketing team in developing and delivering Digital marketing contents
· Update Social media accounts with up-to-date and relevant media and news
· To assist in increasing the organization’s audience on all digital media channels and platforms
· Growing the organization’s presence through social media channels
· Some general administrative tasks where necessary
· Basic knowledge of SEO and link building.
· The successful candidate shall be required to work for 40 hours a week.
· The timings will be from 1 pm to 9 pm Monday to Friday
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Salary can be offered subject to the competences of the candidate.