A highly motivated and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist required for a new online education services company with a strong technology and innovation focus.
You will be part of a growing team based in our Islamabad office, assisting in all areas of digital marketing for the company, with a focus on growing brand awareness and familiarity through extensive social media marketing, PPC and other adpsend management and SEO works.
Previous experience in a digital marketing role is required, and an ability to take part in digital marketing works at both high (planning and strategizing) and low level (creating content, posting, contacting influencers etc).
A strong grasp of both written and spoken English is essential.
Must be able to create content for social media and similar to a good standard digestible by our UK audience.
·Social Media Marketing: Design, create and optimise social media campaigns to align with company goals. Manage and create content for social media channels.
· Adspend: Manage PPC and other adspend through working with marketing team. Ensure campaigns are planned, implemented and optimised to align with company requirements and goals.
· Content Creation: Assist in creating content for social media activity, blogging, website and other as needed. Supporting marketing team by creating content for social media and other channels is an important requirement; experience here is highly advantageous.
· SEO: Support on-site and off-site SEO works through a strong understanding of strategies and techniques to increase website ranking. Able to manage strategies to build strong backlinking and referrals through good interpersonal skills and long-term planning.
· EDM: Assist in planning and creation of strong email marketing campaigns for various requirements for the company.
· PR: Managing PR and outreach relations with influences, news, blog sites, bloggers and more. Able to effectively communicate and represent the company during outreach campaigns.
· Google Analytics: Analysing, interpreting and reporting on insights through Google Analytics and Search Console.