Jamal & Jamal Advocates & Legal Consultants (the “Firm”) is inviting application against the position of Senior Associate.
- Attending Court hearings and arguing cases before the Hon’able High Court and District Courts on a regular basis.
- Preparing case briefs and skeleton arguments.
- Conducting research on complicated legal issues.
- Drafting written statements, Civil Suits, bail applications, miscellaneous applications, Writ Petition etc.
- Holding meetings with clients and updating them on progress of their cases or assignment interested to the Firm.
- LL.B. (Hons) and LL.M. Degree from a reputable University, recognized by the HEC.
- Holding a valid High Court license.
- Good command over English and Urdu language.
- Preference will be given to Candidates holding an LL.M. or Bar-at-Law certification from the UK or USA
- Ability and desire to learn.
- Successful candidate will be paid a fix salary.
- The Firm also has the policy of sharing 8% of the fees collected from the Clients with its associates.
- If an associate introduces a new client to the Firm, he/she will be responsible for that client and will receive 20% from the fee paid by the said client to the Firm.