Backlink creation is one of the most effective tools in Search Engine Optimization but it requires focused & continuous efforts. Finding niche sites, submitting relevant links & following up on their approvals are both time-consuming and take particular expertise. A good back-linking process also compliments other SEO initiatives in helping to reach top positions in search results. Therefore, there is an urgent requisition for a dedicated resource in our team, specifically for back-link creation.
1. Review and analyse Teach9’ client sites for backlink referrals in order to develop company’s organic search results. Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
2. Writes and posts content across all social media channels to engage & attract the visitors.
3. Do the analysis of competitors’ website & can create a link building strategy for our websites. Must be aware of white hat link building techniques.
4. Report to Digital Marketing Manager with successes, progress and opportunities.
5. Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, business/industry trends and Search engine optimization.
Scope, Job CONTEXT, Communication and Decision making
Link builder must be skilled in sales and outreach and have a firm grasp on the do’s and don’ts of getting our websites mentioned by other websites in a way that Google and other search engines approve of. The link building specialist we’re looking for should be up-to-date with recent search engine changes, including (but not limited to) Google Penguin and Panda updates and practice search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness that results.
2. Job Context/Operating Environment:
The Lin Builder is expected to work a continuous 8 hours shift at the office premises between 1pm to 9pm.
3. Communication - Both internal and external.
4. Decisions: As decided by the point of contact.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications/ Knowledge :
Graduates in any discipline (Preference will be given to candidates with background in Computer Science and SEO expertise).
Skills - Generic :
1. Execute link request email campaigns and acquire links from high PR sites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and self-discipline highly necessary.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Sound knowledge of Google rules, regulations and guidelines including PA, DA, PR, DoFollow-NoFollow, C-Class IP etc.
Skills- Job Specific :
1. Must be aware of current internet trends.
2. Must have Good internet research skills.
3. Must have Adobe photoshop skills
1 year of SEO experience especially with a digital marketing agency.