- Advise managers on organizational and HR policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Design, develop and implement policies in accordance with evolving culture & operational needs of the organization.
- Administer compensation (days calculation for payroll), Employee advances, benefits, Health insurance claims and attendance management.
- Design interventions and introduce initiatives that help in shaping organizational culture in congruence with strategic vision
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Plan, develop, and provide training to staff using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, and workshops. Train Line Managers in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires. Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Liaison with external entities to identify opportunities for training collaboration, conference, events and public workshops
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Create, maintain and update cross-department performance reports (attendance, training, KPI progress, etc.)
- Assist other departments with report generation and report writing; adding value towards organizational development
- Advise start-ups on queries related to organizational development, labour laws, drafting HR policies, devising compensation plans, etc
- Design HR policies, HR manuals, recruitment strategy, recruitment process, compensation structures for Start-ups
- Source resources and conducting interviews for start-ups pertaining to operations staff & interns.
- Create Job Descriptions aligned with internal needs, vacancy announcements and hierarchy for start-ups
ppTeamup represent some of the best entrepreneurs and professionals in fields from technology and business to telecom and enterprise software. Our founders are diverse and we are proud to be building a community of top professionals. We are able to pick from the best–mentors; know that all our incen ...Read More