The HR & Training Manager at the NIC will be required to plan, direct and organize the HR, training and development activities for the National Incubation Center (NIC), Teamup and NIC startups.
- Organize and lead training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, public training videos, and more.
- Plan, develop, and provide training to staff using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, and workshops. Train Line Managers in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Determine training needs and requirements for the organization by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires. Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Liaison with external entities to identify opportunities for training collaboration, conference, events and public workshops.
- Design, develop and implement policies in accordance with evolving culture & operational needs of the organization.
- Establish Key Result Areas (KRAs) for each department.
- Act as HR Business Partner to all other departments for establishing their internal procedures and systems.
- Manage compensation (days calculation for payroll), Employee advances, benefits, Health insurance claims and attendance management.
- Design interventions and introduce initiatives that help in shaping organizational culture in congruence with strategic vision
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Create, maintain and update cross-department performance reports (attendance, training, KPI progress, etc.)
- Advise start-ups on queries related to organizational development, labor laws, drafting HR policies, devising compensation plans, etc.
- Design HR policies, HR manuals, recruitment strategy, recruitment process, compensation structures for Startups.
- Sourcing resources and conducting interviews for start-ups pertaining to operations staff & interns.
- Creating Job Descriptions aligned with internal needs, vacancy announcements and hierarchy for startups.