1. Managing the manpower planning, job descriptions, recruitment strategy
2. Handle recruitment and separation activities.
3. Has prime focus on employee issues and all development and training activities.
4. Implementation of HR rules / polices of the company.
5. Maintain personnel records & constant updating.
6. Handle & resolve complaints and grievance of all regional staff.
7. Monitor performance evaluation process on confirmation & annually.
8. Administration of payroll, compensation & benefits.
9. Manage all HR issues effectively.
10. Manage staff’s attendance & leave record on bio metric system.
11. Manage day to day matters related to employees.
12. Manage in house trainings, meetings, staffs’ birthday celebrations etc.
13. Prepare monthly HR activities report and forward to concern Directors.
14. Provide feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
15. Perform all HR operational matters as head of department.