We are looking for a Senior level .Net Developer to lead a team of developers for our main office in Islamabad area. This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package. Compensation is very competitive but will be dependent on skills and experience.
The Software Developer will lead a team to design, develop and maintain both public and internally facing web applications, primarily in ASP.Net, for our clients. This position will be involved in the entire application lifecycle and will also frequently interact with internal and external customers, gather specifications, and assist with the mentoring of other developers.
The ideal person for this position will have…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of development experience in .Net
- Expert knowledge of C#, ASP.net, and LINQ.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Experience designing and optimizing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Firm grasp of web-based application architecture, design patterns and best practices.
- Hands on experience of designing database structure.
- Excellent knowledge of reading and writing algorithms.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of version control practices, especially with Subversion (SVN)
- Experience optimizing websites for mobile devices, including Responsive design.
- Experience with systems analysis, requirement gathering and documenting functional flows.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Team management and leadership skills and understanding of Agile Processes
Experience with AWS, PHP, SOAP, SVN source/version control system and SASS/SCSS is desired, but not required