TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of TechLine:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for an “Accountant” to manage all financial deposits, transactions, payments, expenses, budget and reporting with expertise in bookkeeping, flair for spotting numerical mistakes, liquidity and tax regulations.
Work Experience: Working in similar role for 1-2 Years.
Salary Bracket: Market Competitive Salary.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Administrating payroll, controlling income and expenditure.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Hands on experience with accounting and corporate finance.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and PIVOT TABLES.
- Experience with general ledger function.
- Attention to details, analytical skills, reporting skills and deadline oriented.
- Confidentiality and time-management skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. (Commerce, Accounts and Finance + SFAS rules)
- 32 annual holidays.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.