Techline Pakistan is a leading AI based IT company aims to deliver superior IT Solutions to top tier domestic and international customers. Currently we are serving our clients in the area of AI, Big Data, Fintech and Block Chain Services around the globe.We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize charge backs merchants facing online.With the core objective of serving the planet, we improve the use of technology integrated with human potential.With over employees across the country, we offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.Our attractive HR policies and inclusive work environment make us an employer of choice.
We're looking for an experienced, strategic, customer-obsessed product marketing manager to join our marketing team.We are on a mission to help everyone be more productive.If you're interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company,then feel free to join us.
- Key role for the Business Analyst. Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Generation, and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team.
- Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new related products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Worldwide PPC campaigns with 10,000s of keyword
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Outstanding leadership skills and proven experience building and leading diverse teams.
- Experience in market analysis and segmentation.
- MUST have SAAS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable.
- Experience using marketing technologies and systems as well as social media platforms.
- A track record of quantifiable results and success.
Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.