TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We provide premier HR solutions for Tech, Engineering, Advertising and PR Industry as a single point of contact for small, medium, big, fresh, mid and experienced.
Tack of TechLine
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are eagerly looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst (Portfolio Manager) to help us up-keep with our growth. If you're hard-working, target oriented and dedicated, Techline is an ideal place to get ahead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating a detailed business analysis, out-ling problems, opportunities and solutions for business
- Provide consultation to develop investment objectives
- Provide advice and guidance for investment opportunities
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stake holders and producing useful reports.
- Communicate with the management about their accounts, portfolio, market conditions, and economic trends.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Manage equity and related portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on management instructions
- Leading on-going reviews of business process and developing optimization strategies
- Handle financial products as required
- Work together with investment/research teams to identify investment opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
- Master's degree in risk advisory, business, finance, investment, or related field preferred
- Alternatively, part CA, CFA, or ACCA qualified candidates also preferred
- Gather information, research, and prepare a long-term plan for IPO of the company
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or manager in a financial institution environment
- Have a good knowledge of information technology.
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends.
Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Overtime: Single pay rate for overtime
- Bonus: Performance based as per evaluation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Increment: Performance based increments
- Promotion: Performance based promotion
- Lunch provided
- Local and International Trips
- Facility to enjoy Indoor Games.