TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of TechLine: Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Discover and partner with journalists and social media influencers by efficient hunt.
· Writing emails and chasing journalists online through successful pitching and publishing articles quality domains such as Forbes and TechCrunch.
· Work closely with project creators to shape the story of their campaigns and identify prospective customers to engage with them.
· Participating and organizing outreach events including assistance in marketing, planning, and operations of related activities to assist in promoting services.
· Encouraged to be creative identifying fresh opportunities to community outreach.
· Design, implement and evaluate partnership and outreach programs through project plans that identify milestones.
· Allocate needed resources, and ensure alignment with organizational objectives in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
· Editing the communications materials to ensure readability, proper grammar, flow, and general document aesthetics.
· Adopt work processes and tools to track, share, and optimize our outreach efforts across geographies and communities.
· Contribute to the creative, idea generation processes.
· Bachelors / Masters in Journalism/Mass Communication or equivalent.
· 2-3 Years’ experience in outreach programs or in a similar role
· Knowledge of online service platforms i.e. Anew tip, HARO, Source Bottle, ProfNet etc.
· Planning Skills
· Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Good command over Microsoft Office Suite
· 25 paid holidays yearly.
· Lunch provided.
· EOBI Facility.
· Medical Insurance.
· Life Insurance.
· Flexible Working Hours.
· Payment for Overtime.
· Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
· Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
· Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
· Opportunity to engage in local and international trips
· Performance-based Bonuses.
· Performance-based salary increment and promotion.
TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win sit ...Read More