TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of TechLine:
Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
Job Description: We are looking for “Data Analyst” who can build logical data models and identify patterns and correlations among various data-points through statistical analysis which could help in productive decision making.
• Extracting data from SQL and NoSQL database systems for the purpose of detailed analysis which will provide the team valuable and relevant insights.
• Validate and provide support for all Analysis using standard statistical methods.
• Prepare and present comprehensive report/summary of conclusions drawn from the analysis.
• Identify patterns and develop predictive models on complex data sets.
• Suggest and establish improvements in data querying and analysis processes.
• Work closely with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Architects to create a holistic approach that can impact key business decisions.
• Build analytic capabilities of your peers to grow organization’s knowledge.
• Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, and financial markets.
• Combine analytical expertise and business insight to answer critical business questions and opportunities, delivering critical insights to firm’s business in ways that make significant impact.
• Sound knowledge of probability and statistics.
• Proficiency in SQL and database design.
• Experience with scripting/programming languages: Python, R, Scala, Java or C++
• Familiarity with data visualization and analytic.
• The ability to convey mathematical concepts in meaningful way to business clients and internal team members.
• Ability to work independently in a team and effectively across functions, levels and departments.
• Exceptional mathematics and analytical skills.
• Team player and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform under stress and rigid deadlines.
• Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work in flexible hours as per required.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Data Analysis.
• Annual holidays.
• Lunch provided.
• EOBI Facility
• Medical Insurance.
• Life Insurance.
• Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
• Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
• Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
• Performance based bonuses.
• Performance based salary increment and promotion.
TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win sit ...Read More