TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We have a wide range of vacancies for Tech supporting line and Industry.
Tack of TechLine: Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
We are looking for Executive Secretary to provide full administrative and secretarial support to the company’s Director to ensure the smooth operations of his daily tasks. An ideal candidate will be responsible to take initiative as per requirements especially in the absence of the Director and manage the complex issue in a highly professional and objective manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist director in researching and follow up with action for the matters regarding Director’s responsibilities, having responses triggering follow up actions.
- Meet and greet visitors at all level of seniority.
- Supervise all company incoming and outgoing mail and other corresponding.
- Prepare pre-meeting agendas, and organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those.
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements (including Visa's and accommodation).
- Responsible to manage Director electronic diary, assessing priorities of appointments and reallocation if required.
- Process Director’s corresponding insuring all incoming corresponding is dealt with the Director or appropriate staff.
- Maintain director office system including data management and filling.
- Maintain record of Director’s contacts and manage calls, inquires and requests also deal them when appropriate.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Degree in business administration or relative field.
- In depth knowledge of office management as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Fluent English, outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 25 paid holidays yearly.
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only.
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion.