Techline Pakistan is a leading AI based IT company that aims to deliver superior IT Solutions to top tier domestic and international customers. Currently, we are serving our clients in the area of AI, Big Data, Fintech and BlockChain Services around the globe. We take pride in developing alternative finance applications and our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize chargebacks merchants facing online. With the core objective of serving the planet, we improve the use of technology integrated with human potential. With over 1000 employees across the country, we offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development. Our attractive HR policies and an inclusive work environment make us an employer of choice.
- Our Lahore office is looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer having hand on experience in Automation testing to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- An ideal candidate will have responsibilities including designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Candidates will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Candidates will be responsible for conducting tests before software product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- At least 6months to 1 year experience in automation testing
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Overtime: Single pay rate for overtime
- Bonus: Performance-based as per the evaluation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Increment: Performance-based increment
- Promotion: Performance-based promotion
- Lunch provided
- Local and International Trips
- Facility to enjoy Indoor Games.